Thursday 5 January 2012

All Flights Booked, All Systems Go

An upcoming blog break is imminent.
 
The next week at school can be predicted as if it has already happened:   prepare exams, photocopy them, do the answer key, admister the exams, invigilate other exams, mark my own exams, prepare all the term-end marks, do the report cards, and head for the airport.
 
So on that note, I have already mentally checked out and am at the airport.  See you back on this blog in Feburary.
 
Meanwhile, I will be blogging on the crazyguyonabike site for the upcoming trip.  The only concern is that the long-range weather forecast is calling for freezing rain and ice.  This is actually causing me to fret as the same thing happened last year and it canceled flights.  Hope that a repeat won't happen as it would spell disaster for my trip.  Unlike last year, I didn't leave any buffers for things going belly up with the transport in China as it almost always does.
 
Meanwhile, all that information will be on my bike travel blog.
 
Point your browsers to this website:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment