Friday 7 October 2011

Time Share Motorcycle

Today's Weather: High=24 Low=15
Haze

With the national holiday coming to an end, we now need to work 7 days in a row as make-up time. Don't even get me started on this.

Now the long stretch begins where the next holiday won't be until Christmas. Meanwhile the Yamaha YBR125 motorcycle looks to be back in my posession for another month as Christoph (German guy I sold it to) is heading back to his home country for that time.

It turns out we've agreed to a time share arrangement of splitting the bike, not unlike the "Beijing bicycle" movie arrangement! We've both put a fair amount of work into the bike so it`s a fair deal. Also this shows some trust is involved as we each have separate keys to the motorcycle and are assuming that neither party is going to take off it!

Meanwhile my money situation continues to remain rather grim and tight .. as such I'm delaying the purchase of the YBR250 which would be the natural upgrade. Will get that done in March most likely when my finances improve

No comments:

Post a Comment