Tuesday 29 November 2011

Looking at a Change for Next Year

Today's weather:  High = 19  Low = 12
Rainy
 
I can't say anything formally yet, nor will I make any formal decisions until after the winter holiday, but I'm greatly disappointed with the direction that the school is going in this year compared to last.  More meetings, more paperwork, and more financial stinginess is never a good sign that you want to see in a workplace, so when it goes this way, then head for the exits.  Fast. 
 
As such, the usual routine of changing schools next year will happen unless there is drastic improvement later on  (which I doubt).  Fortunately I've got a really excellent lead at a school that is literally across the street from my new apartment in the south of Shanghai.  Will be meeting the principal later on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment