Thursday 23 June 2011

All Set For Departure

Today's weather:  High = 34 Low = 26
Thunderstorms
 
Well not really, but things are basically wrapped up at school now and it's just a matter of cleaning up the new place I moved into and doing some packing for what I'll need in summer.  There's a few more things to do, but overall the hectic part of the month is over and done with.
 
While it was still a hectic June, compared to previous years this one was a breeze.  The big difference here is that I'm actually staying on for next year in the school.  Suffice to say it has been an excellent year in Shanghai, one of the best actually, and I look forward to another one. 
 
Whatever problems happened in the past two school years, this year more than compensated.
 
Now, the only hitch in the departure plans is whether or not my airline (Air Canada) is going to be on strike!!  To be honest I'm not really worried about it, and will just show up at Pudong airport with a backpack and see what happens. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment